What has happened to option to see description and hint in official geocaching app/website

Vencanator

Do you mean for Regular Users?

If so, I was asked by Groundspeak to change that functionality to enforce the 3 full caches per day for Regular Users. They were completely right in asking me to do this, as the license agreement terms for using their API clearly state that this is what is required.

Their API was also changed to enforce this, which again, was correct in them doing so since the API terms require us to follow this.

Unfortunately it has changed the user experience for Regular Users, so I encourage you to go to geocaching.com and upgrade to their Premium membership which will allow Cachly to work with all the features provided to Premium users.

Yes, I mean for regular user. Even option to open cache description/hint it in their own official paid app is breaking their API? I hate that Groundspeak! I have been premium member, but I hate the way they behave to their customers, so I am not gonna pay for premium membership again. Thank you for the answer.

Yes, I mean for regular user. Even option to open cache description/hint it in their own official paid app is breaking their API? I hate that Groundspeak! I have been premium member, but I hate the way they behave to their customers, so I am not gonna pay for premium membership again. Thank you for the answer.

Yeah, very sorry about this change. The changes we had to make were required of us. If we can change anything back in the future we will for sure do so. Sorry about the issues that this caused for you. :(