Question

Would it be possible to change the colour of the pin used for wherigo's  or have the option where the user can customise the pins themselves.

When viewing caches on the map, it's very to difficult to distinguish the difference between a puzzle and a wherigo icon.IMG_2343.PNG

4 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Nic Hubbard said:

I will need to see what color we could adjust it to. Currently it uses the Whereigo blue color that is used in their logo. Will look into it.

Here's a suggestion. Instead of changing the color replace the circle with the Wherigo arrow. I know the theme would be different, but of course you can't capture a Wherigo cache from Cachly anyway. 

Of course there may also be legal issues with that approach. 

1 hour ago, Bolling said:

Here's a suggestion. Instead of changing the color replace the circle with the Wherigo arrow. I know the theme would be different, but of course you can't capture a Wherigo cache from Cachly anyway. 

Of course there may also be legal issues with that approach. 

Yes, legally I would need to get permission to use it. 

Will add it to the list, however I will have to make it low priority as there are many other large features that need attention. 

10 hours ago, Nic Hubbard said:

Yes, legally I would need to get permission to use it. 

Will add it to the list, however I will have to make it low priority as there are many other large features that need attention. 

I agree with that.  I didn't mean to kill TheGreenTroll's original suggestion though.