Date/Time Logging issue

AnyMules

4 minutes ago, Bolling said:

I posted a maintenance log to one of my geocaches from Cachly at approximately 19:35 EDT yesterday, 31May. The log shows up in Cachly as being posted 01Jun. The geocaching website shows the correct date. Using Beta 16. 

Yay for date issues. Will look into it.

• 6 months later...

I logged a cache earlier tonight at 10:30 PM Eastern Time to earn the Last Cache of 2017 souvenir, however Cachly logged showed as logged on 1/1/18 (thus I was  awarded the 1/1/18  souvenir). My geocaching.com Timezone setting is correctly set as Eastern Time. I checked the cache log on geocaching.com, and sure enough it is showed I logged the cache on 1/1/18. I edited my log to show the correct date on the cache page at least, however that does not change the souvenir status. I am reluctant to run out and get a second one in an attempt to earn the 12/31/17 souvenir, as Cachly may also log that find as the incorrect date.

12 hours ago, MooDeux said:

I logged a cache earlier tonight at 10:30 PM Eastern Time to earn the Last Cache of 2017 souvenir, however Cachly logged showed as logged on 1/1/18 (thus I was  awarded the 1/1/18  souvenir). My geocaching.com Timezone setting is correctly set as Eastern Time. I checked the cache log on geocaching.com, and sure enough it is showed I logged the cache on 1/1/18. I edited my log to show the correct date on the cache page at least, however that does not change the souvenir status. I am reluctant to run out and get a second one in an attempt to earn the 12/31/17 souvenir, as Cachly may also log that find as the incorrect date.

Are you able to use the Email Support option in the More tab and include Debug Data? This will show me what data was sent to geocaching.com.

16 hours ago, MooDeux said:

If you find a cache today log on the GC.com website as yesterday. Get your souvenir and then correct the date. 

6 hours ago, Nic Hubbard said:

Are you able to use the Email Support option in the More tab and include Debug Data? This will show me what data was sent to geocaching.com.

Nic, turns out this is NOT a Cachly issue, rather it was  a Groundspeak server problem. To resolve I ended up deleting my log and then re-logging the cache via the website. Once I clicked on the "Found It" button geocaching.com auto-populated the log with a date of 1/1/18, rather than 12/31/17 - despite the fact is was 11 PM Eastern/8 PM Pacific. I changed the date on the new log prior to submitting and received the correct souvenir. Of course, that did not remove the 1/1/18 souvenir, so I simply found another cache today to have a 1/1/18 find to go along with the souvenir. Thanks for offering to look into this, though!

2 hours ago, Bolling said:

If you find a cache today log on the GC.com website as yesterday. Get your souvenir and then correct the date. 

I did find a cache today - have both souvenirs. That said, the site still shows both were found on 12/31/17. Groundspeak's server must be having an issue.