How to Upload pictures

TeamPlys

A broad question but if you are asking about how to upload a picture with your log submission...

When you are in the screen where you type the log entry, there's a + in dashed box in the bottom left. If you click that + you can either attach a picture you've already taken from your phone's photo library or you can take a new picture.

Is that what you are looking for?

• 7 months later...

I've spent the last couple of days really giving Cachly an honest try.  Coming over from Geosphere so looking for many similar features.  So far, so good.  

Regarding photos in logs.  When I compose a "Found It" log, I've successfully attached one or more photos from the camera and from the library, given them names and comments and all looks well in the Cachly app.  I then opt to "Save as Draft" so I can upload later and edit the logs from the GC Drafts page prior to final posting.  However, when I open the draft in GC.Com, and I have photo(s) attached, there is always only one photo regardless of how many photos I attached in the app.  

Am I doing something wrong or is this a limitation of the new GC.Com site?   

@Stewj - This is a limitation on the API for drafts. You can upload multiple images if you don't first save as a draft. 

@Nic Hubbard - If I recall, you wanted to display a warning message when trying to attach multiple images in Draft mode. I've never seen the warning including the latest beta which I just double checked. 

14 hours ago, Team DEMP said:

If I recall, you wanted to display a warning message when trying to attach multiple images in Draft mode. I've never seen the warning including the latest beta which I just double checked. 

It is included if you send a single draft, but the message does not yet show with bulk uploading.