Corrected coordinates

Anapost

Hi, I solved a puzzlecache and want to put the corrected coordinates in Cachly. So I choose the GC number and then Waypoint. I can give in the right coordinates. But after giving in, and give it a name,  I saw that the program didn't put in the coordinates I had scrolled, but the coordinates of the place where I am now.

I tried to open that waypoint. But that is not possible. I only can go to the map. I tried to make another new waypoint with the right coordinates, but then I got the message that there is ony one possibility for corrected coordinates.

I tried to skip that cache completely, so I can start from the beginning once again, but I can't find a possibility for throwing away a cache.

I am a little bit desperate now. What can I do to make it right?

Bye,

Anapost

Happy to help.

When you create a new Waypoint, did you enter the coordinates and then hit "Save"? Make sure not to tap the "Current Location" option or "Geocache Location", as those are just quick presets. 

Once you have a saved Waypoint, you can swipe that row and it will give you the option to Edit or Delete. You can Edit your created Waypoint and fix the coordinates.

Let me know if that clears things up, I wasn't positive how your waypoint didn't get the waypoints that you entered, so wanted to make sure you didn't tap a preset.