move offline geocache list

J6family

I am used the Cachly app to help plan a kayak power trail.  After making the offline geocaches in the Cachly App and adding them to an offline list.  I did this on my iPad.  Is there a way to transfer that list to my iPhone?  When I do to map view and "add them to a list"  my potential new geocaches do not show up.  So how can I get this list to my iPhone?  

Thanks for the reply......I was only able to save as a gpx and then open them on my iPhone--although I could only add them as an offline list.  It won't allow me to to save offline geocaches to geocaching.com .  Is there a way to import any of the info from the offline geocaches into geocaching.com so I don't have to retype all the info? 

18 hours ago, J6family said:

Is there a way to import any of the info from the offline geocaches into geocaching.com so I don't have to retype all the info? 

Yes, view the offline list. Then tap the ... button and choose "Add to List". Choose the caches you want then at the top switch to "Online" where you can save the caches to an already created list or create a new one.