Map slowly wanders all over the place when location jumps

barefootguru

If I open up Cachly again after moving location, say 50 km, then hit the current location arrow, Cachly will sometimes do a slow wander around the map until finally arriving at the current location — it can take 5+ seconds.  I think this is new in the last few updates.  Pretty sure the phone has got my new location before then, so would rather Cachly jumped straight to my current location :]

Offline maps, latest Cachly and iOS.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've noticed this as well, very bizarre behavior.  No idea how to replicate it since it happens when re-opening the app after being on the move.  I'll try to notice whether it matters if cachly is running in foreground or not, and more specific details about when this behavior occurs.

21 minutes ago, markens said:

I've noticed this as well, very bizarre behavior.  No idea how to replicate it since it happens when re-opening the app after being on the move.  I'll try to notice whether it matters if cachly is running in foreground or not, and more specific details about when this behavior occurs.

Please take a screen video if you can as I am not 100% sure what the issue here is.