Faster access to the template settings

AlphaSteff

Question

First of all, I like Cachly really! Thanks for that great tool! I have only one wish at the moment.

I use templates regularly. I have created several templates for this. However, I would like to switch, and select the templates would be a bit easier.

At the moment, I have to switch from under "More" to "Settings", from there to "Templates", and then to "Text templates". I would like this to be directly under "More", e.g. after the "Pending ..." or between "Settings" and "Downloads". Simply in such a way that you can quickly and directly switch to "text templates" and thus change the standard template without navigating in-depth.
Then possibly place the "Options" for the templates (e.g. "Activate text templates") on the right-hand side next to "Edit".

So it would be easier to change the template before creating the next log. Otherwise, you must delete the log, define the standard, and then insert it again. That's unhandy.

2 answers to this question

At the moment, I'm doing exactly that because I find changing the standard template so time-consuming.

Usually, I visit several Caches, one after the other on the same day, and use the same template. The next time I go, I have a different constellation, and so I have to change the template that is used by default. When I create the first log, I have to navigate through the menu, delete the inserted template, set another one as the default, and insert another one manually.