Multiple Questions.

Thot

Now when I click the circling arrows I get a popup that says

"No caches found, No additional caches were found. Please try moving the map . . . "

I don't know what the word "additional" suggests. However, there are caches near my location I have not found.  Moving the map is unnecessary, but moving it doesn't stop the popup and doesn't show any caches.  The only filters I have are Don't show found caches, Don't show my caches and exclude 4+ Terrain. 

I found this page

It talks about and shows a yellow man beside the Current Location (arrowhead) button.  I have Google Maps installed, but my screen  doesn't show this feature.

1 hour ago, Thot said:

Now when I click the circling arrows I get a popup that says

I don't know what the word "additional" suggests. However, there are caches near my location I have not found.  Moving the map is unnecessary, but moving it doesn't stop the popup and doesn't show any caches.  The only filters I have are Don't show found caches, Don't show my caches and exclude 4+ Terrain. 

Not sure of your current state so if you could go to your current location with no filters active, are you able to tap the circling arrows multiple times to load more and more caches? If so add back a filter and continue to check. 

1 hour ago, Thot said:

I found this page

It talks about and shows a yellow man beside the Current Location (arrowhead) button.  I have Google Maps installed, but my screen  doesn't show this feature.

Have you selected and are navigating to the selected cache? That is when the yellow man icon that will launch the closest street view of the cache location should display.