Australia??

Thot

My car was in the shop for a month and I'd forgotten to take my GPSr.  So, while in a nearby town (I live in Houston) I decided to try for a cache I remembered being recently released in the area.  I started cachly and got the following screen.  Nothing I knew to do would show my location.  Clicking the circling arrows kept saying it couldn't find any caches.  If it was looking in the ocean, I'm not surprised.

IMG_1744.jpg

Try a few things...

Tap the arrow in the bottom right of the map screen. That should get/set your current location. 

You also have a filter applied and we can't tell what is being filtered so be a little cautious about the results returned. Tap the white funnel icon at the tap right of your screen to view/adjust your active filter.

On 1/21/2021 at 10:48 AM, Nic Hubbard said:

You need to tap the current location button on the bottom right to zoom Cachly back to your location. :)

That works  Somehow I thought that was the Navigation button.  I have other questions but I'll create a new thread.