Events - Will Attend Count & View Announcements

Twinklekitkat

Question

A nice added feature would be to see at a glance the number of 'will attends' on an event.  Would be much easier to know how many people were planning on attending. 

I would also love to be able to filter the logs by "Announcements". These always seem to get lost, especially on mega events and it would be handy to be able to see all of them in a filtered view just like 'my logs' and 'friends logs'.

Edited by Twinklekitkat
sp

3 answers to this question

15 hours ago, Twinklekitkat said:

A nice added feature would be to see at a glance the number of 'will attends' on an event.  Would be much easier to know how many people were planning on attending. 

This is a request that I have put in for HQ to add to the API, so it won't be possible to add to Cachly if/when this happens.

15 hours ago, Twinklekitkat said:

I would also love to be able to filter the logs by "Announcements". These always seem to get lost, especially on mega events and it would be handy to be able to see all of them in a filtered view just like 'my logs' and 'friends logs'.

Great idea! Will get this added hopefully in 6.2. :)

On 11/20/2020 at 3:09 AM, Twinklekitkat said:

This would be great if possible, to add will attend here

CC05B124-0738-4C20-8221-D72C65198345.jpeg