Premium Offline Map Issue

Twinklekitkat

I have been using premium offline maps for quite some time and as recently as Wednesday 9/30.  Beginning yesterday 10/1 they no longer work. I am able to use the standard offline maps with no issue. I have 4 states downloaded as the premium maps and none of them work for any state that I have selected.  Oldest map download dare is 12/15/19 and newest is 9/29/20. Is anyone else having this issue.  I logged out and back in and it is still the same.  I just get a white screen with cache pins which is useless.  I don't even get the outlines of other states for which I have not downloaded a map. I love the premium offline maps and would like to know what I can do to get them back.  I have also noticed that the check marks are not being presented as well for caches for which I have created a draft. Any ideas/help will be welcomed. I don't understand what has changed. I did not make any settings changes. 

Cachly version 6.1.2 (3)

iOS 13.7 on iPhone 7

Offline Maps 1.28 GB

Not sure when the app updated to the latest version but as mentioned it stopped working sometime after Wednesday 9/30 @ 15:29 which is the last log I recorded for the date.  I don't believe it to be a phone storage issue as I deleted two of the offline maps and it still does not work.  I also am not getting the check marks when I post a draft.

Left image is offline premium - Right image is offline standard -third image is a dup I can't figure out how to delete. :P

image.thumb.png.91874edf595c1f1b8d7d1bac3e8e503d.pngimage.thumb.png.efa876f18c3b8abfd30fa2ef1fb11a29.png

image.png