Personal Cache Note Update Problem

LSbatman

Are you making sure you wait long enough for Cachly to send the update to geocaching.com? Meaning, if you delete the note, then return to the details screen and update the cache quickly, it is likely that the note had not been updated yet on geocaching.com, so you would get the note before the update.

Also, can you let me know why you are quickly updating the cache after clearing the note? It wouldn't require an update to the cache, so just wanted to check if you were needing to do that for another reason.

I noticed the problem when (1) I deleted the personal cache note on several caches and then (2) visited those cache pages on the website 30 minutes later and noticed that the note was still present. 

Thinking I may have done something wrong, I was able to repeat the problem. That was the only reason I did an immediate update to see if the deletion was posted.

After receiving your information, I tested again and waited a few minutes after the deletion and confirmed that the deletion was not posted.