Unable to remove corrected coords when offline and dual logging of caches

bloodycool

I was out caching with a friend on Saturday and I had my phone on airplane mode to save the battery since we were out in the woods (and I always have all the maps and caches downloaded so I don't need data). At one of the caches I clicked on some coords thinking they were the location of the final and added them as a corrected final waypoint. I received the usual message about Cachly being offline and that it would be saved later, which was fine. I then realized those coords were 65 miles away and clearly not the corrected final coords so I tried to delete them. When I tried to delete that waypoint Cachly kept telling me that I was offline and didn't delete it. I tried both deleting the waypoint and the "removed corrected" way of deleting it and nothing worked. 

Also, a previous version or two ago the "log geocache" button would switch to "view pending log" after a log was added, which was very helpful in preventing duplicate logs. Recently it has switched back (I believe to allow users to add notes or other types of logs) so now it is easy to double log caches again. Might the color of the "Log cache" button change or something else that is really clear to provide feedback to the user that they already have a pending log? I know if you switch to a different cache and then back to one with a pending log it has the option on that button to "view pending logs", but that is pretty subtle and requires you to have gone to another page and back to that cache to show up.

5 hours ago, bloodycool said:

I was out caching with a friend on Saturday and I had my phone on airplane mode to save the battery since we were out in the woods (and I always have all the maps and caches downloaded so I don't need data). At one of the caches I clicked on some coords thinking they were the location of the final and added them as a corrected final waypoint. I received the usual message about Cachly being offline and that it would be saved later, which was fine. I then realized those coords were 65 miles away and clearly not the corrected final coords so I tried to delete them. When I tried to delete that waypoint Cachly kept telling me that I was offline and didn't delete it. I tried both deleting the waypoint and the "removed corrected" way of deleting it and nothing worked. 

Thanks, have logged this as a bug.

5 hours ago, bloodycool said:

Also, a previous version or two ago the "log geocache" button would switch to "view pending log" after a log was added, which was very helpful in preventing duplicate logs. Recently it has switched back (I believe to allow users to add notes or other types of logs) so now it is easy to double log caches again. Might the color of the "Log cache" button change or something else that is really clear to provide feedback to the user that they already have a pending log? I know if you switch to a different cache and then back to one with a pending log it has the option on that button to "view pending logs", but that is pretty subtle and requires you to have gone to another page and back to that cache to show up.

Sadly this is a bug that came up because of iOS 13. It will be fixed. Thanks!