filtering on highlight color doesn't work sometimes

Pfalstad

With some lists, I can't filter on highlight color.  If I set up a filter with highlight color = black, it doesn't match any caches. (Filtering on “is highlighted” works, though)

With other lists, it works.  I noticed it works on lists that I created with a pocket query.  It doesn't work on lists that I created by loading a .gpx file, or by adding caches to a list from the live tab.

8 minutes ago, Pfalstad said:

With some lists, I can't filter on highlight color.  If I set up a filter with highlight color = black, it doesn't match any caches.

With other lists, it works.  I noticed it works on lists that I created with a pocket query.  It doesn't work on lists that I created by loading a .gpx file, or by adding caches to a list from the live tab.

In this case, go to the More > Highlights section and use the option to Manually sync highlights. Let me know if this fixes the issue.

• 1 year later...

I do have a similar issue: some caches in the offline list are already highlighted by one color (e.g. magenta). Then I import a gpx file containing these caches plus couple of new caches in city. 
When I now filter by this magenta color, caches colored by magenta are not displayed. However, when I disable all filters or chose filter 'Is Highlighted' - I see also caches with magenta strip ;-)

Cachly has enabled access to iCloud drive.

Some time ago I also tried Manual Sync Highlights, but it was wrong idea - all four thousand caches had red highlight after that.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 5/29/2021 at 9:58 AM, ivans said:

Works manual sync with ALL my offline lists at a time or ONLY with currently selected list?

And depends manual sync on CURRENT FILTER settings or is it above complete list regardless of filter?

Manual sync will apply to your entire database of caches.