Trackable set to always visit

burgo78

Question

5 answers to this question

+1

And the possibility to configure a separate default log for each default TB for visiting.
It would also be great to configure a default log text for a TB that you can use when needed, which is not part of the default log TBs. For example, I don't drive with my CM to every Cache. But if I do, I would like to enable the TB with his default log text and not the template text.

19 hours ago, AlphaSteff said:

+1

This feature was added in our 7.0 release.

19 hours ago, AlphaSteff said:

It would also be great to configure a default log text for a TB that you can use when needed, which is not part of the default log TBs. For example, I don't drive with my CM to every Cache. But if I do, I would like to enable the TB with his default log text and not the template text.

You can create Text Templates for trackables, have you tried this? You can also create a text template that isn't tied to a log type, and insert that when you choose.

Yeah, I've tried that. But I would like a different text depending on the TB.
I would like to make a different log depending on the TB on the CM, NC cloth badge, and coin used. They all have other purposes.
Perhaps you could do it so that you could configure a log entry for visits on the TBs. This entry is then used when adding to a cache log for a visit. If there is no entry on the TB, it takes the entry from the templates.
It would also help if you could mark TBs, which should always be used for a visit.

On 10/16/2021 at 4:45 AM, AlphaSteff said:

But I would like a different text depending on the TB.
I would like to make a different log depending on the TB on the CM, NC cloth badge, and coin used. They all have other purposes.

You are meaning a log text template for unique trackables? You can create a text template that can be manually inserted in this case.

On 10/16/2021 at 4:45 AM, AlphaSteff said:

It would also help if you could mark TBs, which should always be used for a visit.

This is what the new auto-visit feature in 7.0 is for. Have you used this?