Battery life is still an issue

VIP Tom

Hi,

I sent an email when Cachly 5.0 was released in February outlining my concerns of battery life. Nic replies saying this would be addressed in an upcoming update (version 5.0.2).

However, after using Cachly most of last week and keeping track of the battery consumption, I have noticed this is still an issue. My iPhone X is using around 50% battery after 1 hr 30 mins of Cachly usage. This is also with battery saver mode switched on.

Is there a future update in the works looking to address battery issues?

Many thanks,

Tom

3028F89A-A489-434B-8217-B42EE31DD72C.jpeg

C00E4D8A-FC97-4F37-AD4F-EA1D74316B26.jpeg

We have done many battery improvements and there are still some to come. However, I think you are looking at those battery statistics wrong.

6 hours ago, VIP Tom said:

My iPhone X is using around 50% battery after 1 hr 30 mins of Cachly usage. This is also with battery saver mode switched on.

What the stats were meaning was, during the 1 hour and 30 minutes of iPhone usage, Cachly used 50% of the battery used during that time. It does not mean that Cachly drained your battery 50% of a full battery charge. It means if during the 1 hour and 30 minutes you used 10% of your total charge, that Cachly used 50%, or 5% of the total battery usage.

Does that help?