Coordinate Projection wrong

Twinklekitkat

I just created a cache using a coordinate projection.  I confirmed on 3 internet sites (geolifeline/geocaching toolbox/fizzy calc) the answer and have used the built in checker for the puzzle which does not allow for +/- error.  It must be exact.  Cachly's answer has rounded up the last digit of the West making solving via the app incorrect.  Has anyone else encountered this issue?  Granted, the difference is only about 6 feet and you can't access the checker anyway from the app but you could be using Cachly as your tool to solve the puzzle then verify with the checker on the website.  Can this be looked in to?

Hey Nic,

As always thanks for looking into this.  I have sent an e-mail with the information. In the mean time I've changed the checker to accommodate this variance.  I did notice in FizzyCalc if I changed the setting from High Accuracy to Rhumb Line I got the coordinates that Cachly calculated.  Not sure what that means but thought Id mention it. The app iGCT also calculated the same as Cachly.

2 hours ago, Twinklekitkat said:

As always thanks for looking into this.  I have sent an e-mail with the information. In the mean time I've changed the checker to accommodate this variance.  I did notice in FizzyCalc if I changed the setting from High Accuracy to Rhumb Line I got the coordinates that Cachly calculated.  Not sure what that means but thought Id mention it. The app iGCT also calculated the same as Cachly.

Got the email, thank you. Will look into this sometime soon.