can't set target to parking coords

geo-knot

I started by navigating to GC217J4.  Now I want to get driving directions to the parking coords, so I'm trying to set the target as the parking coords, by clicking on the parking pin on the map, then the "...", then "set as target", but nothing happens.  It looks like the "set as target" button might be greyed out, not sure. 

I am able to set it as the target if I go to the list of waypoints, then select that parking waypoint.  Note, on this resulting screen, the only pin on the map is the parking, no others, but this seems to be the current implementation.  As a side note, maybe we could see other pins on this screen too.

I often use the parking pin for navigating and it works for me.  I just tried it for GC217J4 and was able to tap the parking waypoint on the map, then set it as a target in the "•••" menu.    Maybe restart Cachly, update the cache page, etc. etc. and try it again.  Good luck.  

parking.jpg