Drafts

nwpvr

All partner apps are having to move to the new Geocaching API. The new method for creating Drafts is now requiring log text for Drafts. I will ask Geocaching HQ if this is something we can change.

The best way to solve this is to create a text template that will automatically be inserted into the message text before creation.

1 hour ago, Nic Hubbard said:

All partner apps are having to move to the new Geocaching API. The new method for creating Drafts is now requiring log text for Drafts. I will ask Geocaching HQ if this is something we can change.

The best way to solve this is to create a text template that will automatically be inserted into the message text before creation.

Thanks Nic,

Sounds a little weird why something is required in this, because this is something we log at home. That is (or was) one of the benefits of the concept log and I think many users will second that. The workaround works but thanks for asking HQ for a little change on this one.