Apple Watch App

hidegoseek

Sadly this is something that isn't on our end. iOS is sort of buggy when it comes to installing watch apps. Sometimes they work great and install, sometimes they do what you describe.

Cachly should have installed on your watch by default, but if you are still having the issues you mentioned I would restart both devices and see if that helps.

2 minutes ago, hidegoseek said:

The resets didn't work, so I uninstalled Cachly on the phone and reinstalled it.  Then it worked.  Whew.  Now to learn how to use the interface by tomorrow, e.g. arrow?

Remember that hard pressing on the Apple Watch in all apps and interfaces is used everywhere. Cachly makes use of that UI convention as well, so make sure to hard press in the various interfaces for additional options.

16 minutes ago, Nic Hubbard said:

Remember that hard pressing on the Apple Watch in all apps and interfaces is used everywhere.

Perfect. I have a short trip planned for tomorrow so I'll be an expert in 24 hours.  LOL 

One more observation (for now):  Cachly shows up as an option to add to the activity watch face, but is noticeably absent for the new infographics face.