Incomplete loading of caches & lists

barefootguru

After you load the first 50 caches, do you see three dots inside of the refresh arrow? It should be allowing you to load more and more caches in your area. Can you try moving the map elsewhere and refreshing?

7 minutes ago, barefootguru said:

and 1 of my multiple lists.

What do you mean? Is this a list that you created in Cachly or geocaching.com?

Thanks for the quick reply.  Yep, I see by moving around I get an ellipsis in the refresh arrow.  Can I just load all caches?  Once the caches are loaded will the app remember them forever?

Ah, the app's showing me PQs ready for download.  I've found my other Geocaching.com lists under Bookmarks :]

Umm… that sounds like a pain and an offline list would become outdated?  What's the usual/recommended approach to moving around the map and seeing caches?

(Pretty bummed about this… the official app is bug ridden, feature deficient, and has the nastiest interface I've seen in a long time; and GS is restricting what 3rd parties can do.)

Moving around the map and refreshing is quite simple (in a future version we will have a live map).  You can also tap the gear icon in the search bar to bring up search options to greatly refine your search. You can also search for locations by address, GC code, coords, etc. 

Lists are a way to group/save caches. In our upcoming 2.0 version you will be able to refresh an entire list.  

Hope this helps.