Regional offline map

ChrisDen

Question

With South Africa surrounding two small landlocked countries it would be great if we could have a Southern African offline map. 

As a minimum it would have South Africa, Lesotho and Swaziland but a more useful map would include Namibia, Botswana, Mozambique and Zimbabwe.

Is it possible to generate the map to assist you?

4 answers to this question

Just a small request but could we get the text templates moved to a more prominent spot? Rather than diving a couple of levels in through settings? Would be good though have a direct link on the main “more” menu 

14 hours ago, Kyzabra said:

Just a small request but could we get the text templates moved to a more prominent spot? Rather than diving a couple of levels in through settings? Would be good though have a direct link on the main “more” menu 

I feel like Settings is the best place for this. Moving it up into More would just not be the right fit. More is also getting quite full.

On 25/05/2018 at 0:08 AM, Nic Hubbard said:

I feel like Settings is the best place for this. Moving it up into More would just not be the right fit. More is also getting quite full.

Fair enough,but the issue I have is that this is a setting that is frequently changed. Maybe we could bring to the top of the settings, rather than scrolling all the way down