Export to a Bookmark List

LSbatman

Also, if this is a group of caches filtered our of an off line list, could I add the complete filtered group into a different existing or even new list? Or do I have to do that one by one? For example If one existing group is to large and I would like to separate some caches into an other group (all off-line).

4 minutes ago, Btwchen said:

Also, if this is a group of caches filtered our of an off line list, could I add the complete filtered group into a different existing or even new list? Or do I have to do that one by one? For example If one existing group is to large and I would like to separate some caches into an other group (all off-line).

Currently this isn't possible. :(

1 hour ago, Btwchen said:

I do this fairly frequently. Make an empty list. Copy your full list to it. In the copy filter, for example, Has Corrected Coordinates=Yes. In the original, filter Has Corrected Coordinates=No.  Then in the copy, choose action Delete Filtered Caches. In the original list do the same action. You have now split the original list into two, the original with Corrected Coords and a copy without them. 

I haven't been keeping a list because I thought you had a master list. I can see providing you a set of features that I think make a nice related set of capabilities, but I don't have insight as to whether they would naturally be best implemented together. What's your pleasure? I can trawl ok'd posts to make a list and even rank it per my desires. 

3 hours ago, rragan said:

I haven't been keeping a list because I thought you had a master list. I can see providing you a set of features that I think make a nice related set of capabilities, but I don't have insight as to whether they would naturally be best implemented together. What's your pleasure? I can trawl ok'd posts to make a list and even rank it per my desires. 

Pretty sure I have all the requests on my bug tracker, I just didn't want to miss any since they were all very similar and it would be easier to develop at the same time.

Would love it if you made a list with your ranking. (I don't mean all your feature requests, just the ones pertaining to offline list saving, bulk highlighting, etc etc)

37 minutes ago, LSbatman said:

I don't know anyting about API rules or software but I ran a test on GSAK putting caches into a list. It put 979 caches into a list in 4.5 seconds. That seems pretty fast doing it one cache at a time. 

And you are sure this is a geocaching.com list? There is currently no way of doing this other than adding individual caches.

I am a GSAK novice but I found the Add to Bookmark List... feature. They require an existing bookmark list since everyone adding to list has such a need.

I added 22 caches and it did it in about a second so I'm guessing GSAK is not using it's usual screen scraping to do this.