Wiki reorganized

rragan

8 hours ago, ChrisDen said:

Well done. Looks great. Much easier to nivigate

I have sorted out all the orphaned pages wxcept this one - http://www.cach.ly/help/index.php/Navigating_Around_the_App

I think it can be deleted as it has now been superceded by the new Main page - Happy for me to delete (including the image)

I think that can safely go

I have spent a few hours creating all the missing pages and adding where appropriate.

I feel that we have reached that stage where the comment on the main page "This is very much a work in progress..." can be deleted so I have done so.

@rragan We just need to sort out the queries at the bottom of http://www.cach.ly/help/index.php/Offline_Usage and then I think we are at the stage of starting to neaten it up and add to the FAQs.

I have added the version number to the main page. When the next version is released we will have to make sure that we capture all the changes without missing any and also  change the version number on that page.

On 3/17/2018 at 10:53 PM, rragan said:

Those three are odd end cases and I need Nic to answer them.

- Current template and contradictory setting in single Filter added by the user

Templates will override any list specific filters and use template filters instead.

- Current template has attributes and user adds a separate filter with extra attributes

Same as above. Template filters are used.

- Current template was defined with AND but OR is then toggled on (and vice-versa)

This is not part of the template and is currently list specific.