Cache icons

rragan

I think I found two different web pages with conflicting info. One called it the 10 year icon and the other called it the GS Lost and Found Celebration which is what Groundspeak has on their statistics in the Profile page. I tend to think they have it correct.

19 minutes ago, Bolling said:

Looks good. It might be worthwhile pointing out that the red triangle means corrected coordinate although most people would also figure it out from your example.  

Also the term "FTF status" could be confusing. 

Fixed. Thanks

I made a stab at cache pins re decorations on the icon page and Nic added more. Do we need a full enumeration or just the generic idea that they are colored like the icon for the type. Nic? I kind of like showing them all but we would need assets. Also what about waypoints? It's all related to Map View which I hope to start soon.

1 hour ago, rragan said:

I made a stab at cache pins re decorations on the icon page and Nic added more. Do we need a full enumeration or just the generic idea that they are colored like the icon for the type. Nic? I kind of like showing them all but we would need assets. Also what about waypoints? It's all related to Map View which I hope to start soon.

No, I don't think we need to provide examples for every cache type if that is what you mean. I just wanted to show the additional variations such as found but not logged.