Difference between revisions of "What's new in V5"
m (→What's Changed)
m (→What's Changed)
|Line 42:||Line 42:|
The first thing you will probably notice is the new [[Cache_Details#Title_Bar|Title Bar]] on the [[Cache Details]] screen. [[File:360px-DetailsTitleBar.jpg|border|360px|Right]]
The first thing you will probably notice is the new [[Cache_Details#Title_Bar|Title Bar]] on the [[Cache Details]] screen.
Revision as of 06:55, 16 February 2019
If you are a user of the previous version of Cachly then have a look at the new features and changes that you will get when upgrading.
- Brand new Premium Offline Maps
- Log upvoting
- Lonely caches
- Highlight colors with iCloud sync
- Sorting and filtering highlight colors
- View multiple offline lists at the same time
- View all offline caches in database
- Live search can load full caches
- Log dots shown in list and map callout views
- Coordinate detection allows tapping for quick actions
- Apple Flyover Maps
- Google Maps and Street View
- Offline list search
- Turn off live filtering but keep settings
- History syncs across devices
- Event caches happening in 24 show special icon
- Offline Filtering: date published, hidden year, hidden month, multiple string search, lonely
- Visual distinction between Disabled and Archived caches
- Premium Offline Map layer customization
- Live filtering: show caches with or without notes
- Logs now support markdown
- Navigating to cache shows other caches in area
- Pending log can be viewed from cache details
- Easier to add corrected coordinates
- Logs: Search field to filter on search terms
- Personal logs show log time
- Custom map tile URLs
- Ordnance Survey maps using custom tile URL
- Add cache to Watch or Ignore list
- Logs: Edit log date and time
- Earthcache and Virtuals tapping will give option to send answers
- Printing cache description includes cache info
- Message Center for Premium users
- Search for Archived caches
- Search for and save your unpublished caches
- Much more!
In addition to the Action Button (••• in a circle)there is now a an icon for list-related actions.
You will also probably miss the buttons to log the cache and to navigate to the cache. These have now moved to the bottom of the screen to the Logging and Navigation Bar. This is the change that you will notice the most. It takes some time for the muscle memory to change.