The user profile screen will display various information about a user. The user's avatar and banner image will be shown at the top of the screen. Below their caching name and image are icons that you can use to text them, phone them or email them. Note that these communication actions depend on there being information for the user in your iOS Contacts.
Available information on the profile screen is:
- Finds - a count of the number of Finds. Tapping through will display a map of the last 50 finds for this user in descending order with the latest finds listed first. To display more finds, tap the refresh circle on the top right to load additional batches of 50 finds.
- Hides - a count of the number of cache hides. Tapping through will display a map of the last 50 hides for this user in descending order with the most recent hides listed first. To display more hides, tap the refresh circle on the top right to load additional batches of 50 hides.
- Logs - View logs by this user, in descending order with their most current logs listed first
- Trackables - View Trackables held by this user
- Favorites - See count of Favorites available and total earned. See Map/List of favorites awarded.
- Souvenirs - See souvenirs earned. They are displayed with the most recent souvenir earned at the top of the list.
- Lists - See bookmark lists owned by this user. You can download a bookmark list to an offline list here.
- Gallery - Images added by this user
- View online profile - Go to the geocaching.com web profile page for the profile you are viewing
- Found Cache Types - Number of caches of each type found by this user
- Hide Cache Types - Number of active cache hides of each type placed by this user