The user profile screen will display various information about a user. The user's avatar and banner image will be shown at the top of the screen.
Below the caching name and image are icons that you can use to contact the user via text, phone, or email. The email option is available for all profiles and will use the geocaching.com email contact page by default. More direct contact options will be available if you allow Cachly access to your iOS Contacts. When a Geocaching username appears anywhere in any of the Company, Nickname, or Notes fields of a contact entry, Cachly will associate the contact information from that entry to the username in Cachly. The search is not case sensitive. If the contact entry has an email address, the email button will change behavior to send a local email rather than going through the Geocaching website. When one username appears in more than one of your contacts, Cachly will offer both contacts so you can choose which person to contact. If you previously denied Cachly access to your contacts, you can change that in the iOS Settings app under Privacy > Contacts.
User Tip: Add your friends using the Friends facility and you will have quick access to their profile.
Available information on the profile screen is:
- Finds - a count of the number of Finds. If this is your profile, apping through will display a map of the last 50 active finds for in descending order with the latest finds listed first. To display more finds, tap the refresh circle on the top right to load additional batches of 50 finds. All you will see is count of finds for users other than yourself.
- Hides - a count of the number of cache hides. Tapping through will display a map of the last 50 active hides for this user in descending order with the most recent hides listed first. To display more hides, tap the refresh circle on the top right to load additional batches of 50 hides.
- Logs - View your logs, in descending order with their most current logs listed first. Logs information is not available for other users.
- Trackables - View a list of Trackable you own. Only a count is available for other users.
- Favorites - See the count of your Favorites available and total earned. Tap to see a map or list of favorited caches. This is not available for other users.
- Souvenirs - See the souvenirs you have earned. They are displayed with the most recent souvenir earned at the top of the list.
- Lists - See public bookmark lists owned by this user. You can download a bookmark list to an offline list here.
- Gallery - View images you have posted. This is not available for other users.
- View online profile - Go to the geocaching.com web profile you have found. This is not available for other users.
- Hide Cache Types - View the number of active cache hides of each type placed by this user.
Actions with profile items
- Your find and hides can be saved to a list (but only as many as you have loaded)
- User lists provide a Download Full List action. This will download and create a new offline list containing the contents of the user's list