The user profile screen will display various information about a user. The user's avatar and banner image will be shown at the top of the screen.
Below the caching name and image are icons that you can use to contact the user via text, phone, or email. The email option is available for all profiles and will use the geocaching.com email contact page by default. More direct contact options will be available if you allow Cachly access to your iOS Contacts. When a Geocaching username appears anywhere in any of the Company, Nickname, or Notes fields of a contact entry, Cachly will associate the contact information from that entry to the username in Cachly. The search is not case sensitive. If the contact entry has an email address, the email button will change behavior to send a local email rather than going through the Geocaching website. When one username appears in more than one of your contacts, Cachly will offer both contacts so you can choose which person to contact. If you previously denied Cachly access to your contacts, you can change that in the iOS Settings app under Privacy > Contacts.
User Tip: Add your friends using the Friends facility and you will have quick access to their profile.
Available information on the profile screen is:
- Finds - a count of the number of Finds. Tapping through will display a map of the last 50 active finds for this user in descending order with the latest finds listed first. To display more finds, tap the refresh circle on the top right to load additional batches of 50 finds.
- Hides - a count of the number of cache hides. Tapping through will display a map of the last 50 active hides for this user in descending order with the most recent hides listed first. To display more hides, tap the refresh circle on the top right to load additional batches of 50 hides.
- Logs - View logs by this user, in descending order with their most current logs listed first.
- Trackables - View a list of Trackable types logged by this user.
- Favorites - See the count of Favorites available and total earned. On your own profile, tap to see a map or list of favorited caches.
- Souvenirs - See the souvenirs earned by this user. They are displayed with the most recent souvenir earned at the top of the list.
- Lists - See public bookmark lists owned by this user. You can download a bookmark list to an offline list here.
- Gallery - View images posted by this user.
- View online profile - Go to the geocaching.com web profile page for this user.
- Found Cache Types - View the number of caches of each type found by this user.
- Hide Cache Types - View the number of active cache hides of each type placed by this user.
Actions with profile items
- User find and user hides can be saved to a list (but only as many as you have loaded)
- User lists provide a Download Full List action. This will download and create a new offline list containing the contents of the user's list