Add to Calendar (only on Events)
If you tap "Add to Calendar" a new screen will open where you will be able to edit the information before adding to your calendar. The screen you will see is identical to the one you see when you add an entry to your calendar. Default information is filled in for you. Here is what you will see.
- Title: The Event name
- Location: The event coordinates
- All-day: The slider will be on
- Starts: Event Date
- Ends: Event Date
- Repeat: Never
- Calendar: Your default calendar
- Invitees: None
- Alert/Second Alert/Show As: Your calendar defaults
- URL: The link to the Event page on the Geocaching website
- Notes: The Event description
Once you have edited the information as required you tap "Add" on the top right of your screen. You can, of course, Cancel if you do not want to add the entry to your calendar.