Saved logs

The Outlaw

Hopefully a quick question. I have to admit to being an old Geosphere user. One feature I liked in that app that I have not found so far in Cachly is the ability to save logs for use logging cache strings. Geosphere allowed you to save “canned” logs. Does Cachly have this feature, and if so, where do I find it? Thanks for your help.

18 hours ago, The Outlaw said:

Hopefully a quick question. I have to admit to being an old Geosphere user. One feature I liked in that app that I have not found so far in Cachly is the ability to save logs for use logging cache strings. Geosphere allowed you to save “canned” logs. Does Cachly have this feature, and if so, where do I find it? Thanks for your help.

Cachly does have the ability to have a range of text templates, and also allocate a default per type of log (found, DNF etc). Geosphere used to allow logic within the template that meant you could have "one" template that changed to reflect the log type but I dont believe that functionality is in cachly.

Having said that, the text templates are super easy to set up and insert your "keywords" such as cache name, time found etc.