Show all stages of caches in an area

BethKatzPA

Question

I'm caching in a valley that has multiple multi-stage caches. I've found them all but would like to hike the area again and perhaps add a cache of my own. I'd like to be able to look at the overview map with radius circles and see all of the stages. Now, if I display corrected coordinates, the first stage doesn't show.

In addition, I'd like to be able to have a toggle to show both posted and corrected coordinates. This would let me see geo-art as art as well as searchable containers. That could be an overall setting or an individual cache setting.

4 answers to this question

16 hours ago, BethKatzPA said:

Now, if I display corrected coordinates, the first stage doesn't show.

Do you mean once you add corrected coordinates, the pin is moved?

16 hours ago, BethKatzPA said:

In addition, I'd like to be able to have a toggle to show both posted and corrected coordinates.

This is on our list of features that we hope to add in a future version.

As mentioned in other threads, it'd be great for it to also show all the waypoints as well on the map (with perhaps a toggle to turn it on and off, as it's not always required) - and, for physical waypoints (ie on a multi) to also have 161m circles.

This would help greatly when hiding a new cache and making sure you're well out of the way of any neighbouring cache parts.