Filters: UI real estate and amalgamation

barefootguru

Question

Hi, I've been experimenting with filters recently… seems like a useful & powerful feature.

1. I don't like losing the extra screen real estate when a filter is active… maybe instead of the additional 'Showing x of y' line, it could be 'x/y' and replace the filter icon in the line above?
  2. it look me a while to find Has Cache Note… searches in other applications would instead combine this under Cache Note to be Logic=Contains, Begins with, Present, Not Present, etc.

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, barefootguru said:

I don't like losing the extra screen real estate when a filter is active… maybe instead of the additional 'Showing x of y' line, it could be 'x/y' and replace the filter icon in the line above?

What device do you use? 

2 hours ago, barefootguru said:

it look me a while to find Has Cache Note… searches in other applications would instead combine this under Cache Note to be Logic=Contains, Begins with, Present, Not Present, etc.

I don't think all will understand string logic and how to find all caches that just HAVE a note. That is why I have included this boolean filter option as well.