Saved locations visible in offline maps

Michael

Question

Recently I started to use the saved locations feature and it is really very useful.

It would be very nice if the saved locations would be shown on the map when loading an offline list.
Currently the locations are shown after I saved them, but when I switch from one offline list to another the saved location pins are gone.
I have to select a saved location to see it, but I only see one at a time and nothing else.
With all saved locations visible on the offline map, I could easily see all my markers for hotels, restaurants and bars while caching ;)

Best regards
Michael

4 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Michael said:

It would be very nice if the saved locations would be shown on the map when loading an offline list.

... absolutely agree - and of course (still one of my most favorite feature requests) it also would be good to show all waypoints of all caches when loading an offline list.

9 minutes ago, Michael said:

I could easily see all my markers for hotels, restaurants and bars while caching ;)

(Bar) Pub finder feature also would be great :D

3 hours ago, rragan said:

I've suggested to Nic that moving them towards user-defined local caches would help in many ways. 

I see the advantage here, but we wouldn't be able to convert saved locations into local caches since they are different objects in the database.

Not quite sure how I will proceed with this one, will give it some thought.