User Created Waypoints

hidegoseek

I can create user waypoints in the desktop iCaching app that are subsequently included in an exported gpx file.  They show up on my GPSr and also on Google Earth, so I know they are attached to the file.   However, when I import that gpx file into Cachly they aren't there.   Furthermore, waypoints already existing on a cache page are available in Cachly when imported from a PQ, but those same waypoints disappear if I run it through iCaching first.   It must have something to do with the gpx file created with iCaching.  

• 4 weeks later...

I'll post here since my question also seems to involve a waypoint issue on an imported GPX. I downloaded a gpx from opencaching.us and imported via dropbox. This is a puzzle cache so I need to add the final coords myself. When I pull up waypoints it shows that there are none, but the little plus sign i need to hit to enter my own waypoint is not there, so I can't enter the final coords.

I'll post here since my question also seems to involve a waypoint issue on an imported GPX. I downloaded a gpx from opencaching.us and imported via dropbox. This is a puzzle cache so I need to add the final coords myself. When I pull up waypoints it shows that there are none, but the little plus sign i need to hit to enter my own waypoint is not there, so I can't enter the final coords.

Could you send me the GPX file so I could take a look? Email support at cach.ly. Thanks!