Ability to submit logs for friends on team

Paurian

Question

A family that plays together stays together. When we are geocaching, I have to open Looking4Cache to log all their finds. It allows me to register all my family members, type in personal notes for each then submit them all at once. What's more interesting is that only my account is premium, and this allows them to get credit for being there to help me find it. I don't allow my younger kids to have an iPhone and the geocaching website is draconian when trying to log their finds if it's a premium cache. Can we get some feature like Looking4Cache logging in Cachly?

Screenshot of user registration page:

IMG_3348.thumb.PNG.001227e0ec49e44e2c134fb2ce155cd8.PNG

Partial Screenshot of multi-user log page:

IMG_3356.thumb.PNG.9731eac4589c4cfc16ce89512b1bf2ba.PNG

6 answers to this question

This might be a viable trick to consider. Log the caches with Send Log Now off and Save as Draft on. This will allow you to log everything local stored on your iPhone within Cachly. When done for the day, Cachly with show the number of logs in Pending Geocache Logs and when selected, you can export a txt file to your email. Send that txt file to the others to load as drafts on the geocaching site and they can modify the comments or submit the same logs. 

23 minutes ago, Team DEMP said:

This might be a viable trick to consider. Log the caches with Send Log Now off and Save as Draft on. This will allow you to log everything local stored on your iPhone within Cachly. When done for the day, Cachly with show the number of logs in Pending Geocache Logs and when selected, you can export a txt file to your email. Send that txt file to the others to load as drafts on the geocaching site and they can modify the comments or submit the same logs. 

Excellent!  I wonder how many cachers still post from the website.  I do because I hate typing on a phone.   

5 hours ago, hidegoseek said:

Excellent!  I wonder how many cachers still post from the website.  I do because I hate typing on a phone.   

I normally post from Cachly if there is plenty of time but normally drop the Found logs into GSAK and then log using a proper keyboard on my computer