Recent logs in cache summary info

brudderman

When I view a cache in list view there is basic summary info (distance, trackables, favorites, difficulty, terrain and size) that's instantly visible and extremely helpful in getting an overview of the cache. This same info appears in the box that pops up when a cache icon is tapped in map view. Then if I "click into" the cache from either view, there are further details such as recent log icons and date last found. I may have missed previous discussions of this, but is there a way to enable the display of the recent log icons and date last found along with the other basic summary info without having to "click in" for further details? Given limited time in an area, it would be mighty handy to be able to quickly scroll down a list to spot caches with successive DNFs (to avoid those if desired) without having to click on each individual cache to see its history--and then try to remember the ones to bypass. 

Thanks!

This may have come up. It's a question of space. Adding that info could well make list entries one line taller reducing the number that can fit on a screen. Offline lists have powerful filtering so I'd be inclined to consider new filters like "Last n Logs all smiley" and a more general "Last Found date" filter. The API won't deliver all the old logs but for such filters as these you wouldn't need them all. 

I suspected that space could be an issue, but there appears to be sufficient "white space" immediately to the right of the favorites (line 2 of the current 4) for five log icons (either colored dots or perhaps the new smilies)  and maybe even the date (in a compact format such as mm/dd/yyyy if necessary  ) without having to add an extra line. This would require the relocation of the "Premium" identifier, perhaps to line 3. A rough example (Airport Ballpark) is attached to show how it might be done. 

The new filters sound great and would certainly be a welcome addition! Hope Nic puts them "on the list"!

Airport Ballpark log example.png

I do have a feature request on a setting to always download full details on Live searches but a UI that changes on an obscure setting is not ideal. There is also an icon for personal note that uses space on that line and an open feature request to add a live direction to cache arrow there near distance.