Friends archived

rragan

Question

I was trying to solve a puzzle last night and thought "Oh Cachly can help" so I went to Friends and searched for the owner and wanted to see an archived puzzle.  Oh, only non-archived hides are shown. Solved by opening in web site only momentarily stymied. This would be a low priority feature for me but raises the question of should Cachly embrace features more suited to solving puzzles or just leave those to other tools?

2 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Nic Hubbard said:

Richard, are you meaning the additional of a cache solver?

Not specifically. I believe I asked for that one for multis already. Having dug into that to see if I could build something, I appreciate how hard it is likely to be  

It's really a random collection of small things I run into when trying to solve puzzles without leaving Cachly and trotting to the computer or loading the web page. Seeing archived caches via Friends was just the most recent. Some are intractable in Cachly like seeing the background image which came up recently. I'll keep an eye out for them. It was more of a direction question. I don't see solving puzzles as a prime thrust.