Hints and Descriptions

leeshmeister

Question

Hello! 

I am new to the forums (hopefully I'm doing this right) and haven't seen anything in other threads (particularly this area), but I could be mistaken. I was wondering if there could be a way in a updated version for basic users - instead of getting only 3 views per day of descriptions/hints, if we could get unlimited? I understand that it's a premium feature, but I am loving cachly more and more and that's one thing I'd really like to see. Otherwise I'm stuck going to the (which I'm starting to not like) official app/browser and cachly is so much more convenient. 

1 answer to this question

Unfortinetly this isn't something we are able to change even if we wanted to. Since we are a Geocaching HQ partner developer we use their API and abide by their license agreement. In doing so they are the ones that impose the restrictions, not us. 

I do wish we could offer more for regular users, and if Geocaching HQ changes this in the future we will be sure to let you know!