Offline GPX import - Missing data

LSbatman

Question

I keep my Found caches in GSAK. I exported them to a GPX and then imported into Cachly. I experienced the following problems with the import.

- Personal cache notes. Cachly did not import them at all but I know the data is there. Geosphere picks it up.

- Favorite point count. Cachly did not import the information but I know the data is there. Geosphere picks it up.

- Additional personally created waypoints. Cachly imported the first waypoint but no more. My test case had 12 additional waypoints. 

Pardon me if I am duplicating some previously found issues.

6 answers to this question

What might help the developer is if you can create a GPX file with an example of each of the above and upload/email it him. He can then look at what GSAK is outputting. Don't send a large file but if you can create a GPX with one cache for each of the above I'm sure it would expedite troubleshooting. 

Are you using a specific output macro or just exporting the waypoints from your Finds database to GPX?

44 minutes ago, Team DEMP said:

What might help the developer is if you can create a GPX file with an example of each of the above and upload/email it him. He can then look at what GSAK is outputting. Don't send a large file but if you can create a GPX with one cache for each of the above I'm sure it would expedite troubleshooting. 

Correct. This would be extremely helpful. Thanks!