Downloading PQs from computer

nwc_voyageur

Still in the learning process with Cachly...definitely like the app.

We often travel in remote areas where there is not have Internet access.  I would like to download PQ's to my computer before the trip and then transfer them to Cachly as they are needed/we enter the area where they are applicable. I see there is an iTunes link, but I do not use iTunes and when I downloaded it, can not find anything that has to do with text or Zip files. Is there another way to do this?  

Thanks for your help,

nwc_voyageur

You can download PQs directly from Cachly, just go to the More tab and choose Pocket Queries.

If you do want to import a GPX instead you can do so using Dropbox, another app export or by emailing it to yourself as well as through bluetooth on a Mac. If you email it, just press and hold on the file in Mail and it will ask you what app to open the file in.

Just wondering if the question might be that when he wants to load a new PQ onto his phone, can it be done without internet access available?   I don't think so but I might be mistaken on some trick.

The cacher could download all the PQs if his phone as space and then switch within the app, but based on how I read the original question, they want to load PQs as they enter areas, and those areas don't have internet access.