Offline List Search

ciarmer

I reviewed forum posts related to searching of offline lists. There was a reference to being able to do a quick search of an offline list in Map view. But I have not been able to find that capability. I am using version 2.0.

The ability to search an offline list in List View in the same way that you can search caches in Live view would be a terrific addition (if the capability isn't currently there). If it is possible to search an offline list and I've missed it somehow, please let me know.

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, ElectroQTed said:

I'm finding that the offline list search doesn't work very well for me because it's case sensitive. Some people put their cache names in all caps, some in lower case, some are mixed. Is there a way to search so that case doesn't matter?

Strange. The text comparison sets strings to lowercase for matching so this shouldn't be an issue, but I will look into what is going on. Do you have a GC code I can test?

• 3 months later...