Cache radiuses not always showing

Crunchewy

I realize now that some types of caches (such as letterboxes) don't show a cache radius because they are not at the posted coordinates, but I'm seeing even regular caches that do not show a radius when this option is enabled. Why is this? See the attached image. For example the cache at the top middle. Is this a bug? I'm running on an iPhone 11 with iOS 13.3. I don't show it in the picture, but there's also a Mystery cache nearby that has no radius, however I don't believe that cache is not at the coordinates. Rather it has a puzzle box at the location. Should that have a radius or not?

IMG_0063.jpeg

5 hours ago, Nic Hubbard said:

Thanks. Looks like there is a bug here, will get it fixed.

Here’s an even worse case, but, at first it was not like this. However I looked at a cache, then went back to the map and this is what I then saw. I tapped one of them so you can see the code for it. But I don’t think these were missing the radius at first. It was only after I looked at the cache details of one and then went back.

6EBA32AF-BEDA-4A9E-A507-F1B0B2A30C4E.thumb.png.4eee22d5fdcf372cd80dd4ca7fe7f756.png

On 1/18/2020 at 11:35 PM, Nic Hubbard said:

Hmm, I am testing this and can't replicate it. Are you searching for that GC and then loading more caches in the area?

Oh. I see what you are saying. Yeah it looks like it works right with Google Maps. I’d like if it worked for Apple Maps too, but at least there’s a workaround