multiple choices for Default Log text

wwbd

Question

I would like to request the ability to have multiple choices for default Log Text. This would be helpful when doing a power trail when there isn't much to say for a nano on a stop sign or a lampost. Also sometimes when I'm out of town, I like to leave a note in my log where I'm from in addition to my regular log. Maybe one for FTFs. Another for acknowledging a series. Things like that. 

I've also noticed that the cursor starts at the end of the default text when logging a find. I prefer to put my date/time and find count at the end of my logs. It's just an extra click but a nice convenience if this could be changed to drop the cursor where I tell it to in the default text.

Thanks again for all your work on this. I used it exclusively for a cache run this past weekend. I'm looking forward to v2!

10 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Nic Hubbard said:

:) Yes. Happy to have them!

I've used Geosphere almost exclusively for over five years. I loved it. But I recently used Cachly exclusively for a few caches. At least I'm not quite as worried about losing a good independent Geocaching app. 

Just reading the forum I can tell that Nic takes pride in Cachly. 

7 minutes ago, Bolling said:

I've used Geosphere almost exclusively for over five years. I loved it. But I recently used Cachly exclusively for a few caches. At least I'm not quite as worried about losing a good independent Geocaching app. 

Just reading the forum I can tell that Nic takes pride in Cachly. 

Absolutely. Cachly is my baby and I love working with users to improve it!