Apple Watch - Complication not available on some watch faces

CanUSeeIT

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I have the new Apple Watch Ultra and I was hoping that the complication would be available on all the watch faces, but I haven’t been able to find it on any. I would also love to see some more shortcuts support, so I could use the new Action button to, for example, log a draft with one button.

4 hours ago, CanUSeeIT said:

I have the new Apple Watch Ultra and I was hoping that the complication would be available on all the watch faces, but I haven’t been able to find it on any. I would also love to see some more shortcuts support, so I could use the new Action button to, for example, log a draft with one button.

Which watch faces is it not available on?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2022 at 1:04 PM, Nic Hubbard said:

Which complication style though? You would need to show me some screenshots.

Screenshots of what though?

Here’s an example - from the Wayfinder watch face, the select the “Bottom Left” complication position, on the next screen Cachly is not listed. 

This is what I experience on every watch face, regardless of the complication position I choose, Cachly never appears in the list.

9FCB7721-8393-4C92-9407-524647012FA6.jpeg

EC27F9B4-A8F5-4C4F-A8CB-C2C12E1EB78B.jpeg

2CF81DBF-9E31-48B0-B9ED-3B6DC12FFB00.jpeg

16 hours ago, Nic Hubbard said:

When you are editing the complication on the watch itself you still don't see Cachly as an option?

No I don’t. Editing the same complication as my example above (bottom-left on the Wayfinder face) the list of available complications does not include Cachly. They are listed alphabetically by App name, and the list goes from “Buy Me A Pie” then “Calendar”, no Cachly between them.