Error on Live data when Cachly opened

AnTsInRpAnTs

It is not a new issue, nor since last release, I don't think, but sometimes when I open the Cachly app I have an unusual phenomenon. I am faced with a map of a large part of the world rather than just my local area. On the map I can see a very concentrated group where I live, being my local caches, and one black dot in the ocean off the west coast of Africa with an empty cache detail bubble displayed (see screenshot ). When I touch the black dot it opens and,  for a moment, an image of a cache’s details appear. The cache is called GC18 Cupertino Crossroads. A moment later, too short to screen shot the Cupertino Crossroads view, the details resolve into those of a cache called Tarryall also showing GC18 dated 2 Jul 2002 (see screenshot ).  At some point, possibly after I touch it again, all details disappear and I am left with a blank cache outline (see screenshot if I can find it!). If I close and reopen the app, I get just my local caches showing... Any idea what is causing this and can it be resolved?

AnTsInRpAnTs

If I then switch to Lists and back again, these details have disappeared IMG_0440.thumb.PNG.05f40a261b263d147c9ede0102d5a6d2.PNG. This stays on the screen  and  at

IMG_0438.PNG

IMG_0439.PNG

5 hours ago, AnTsInRpAnTs said:

Cupertino Crossroads

This is a dummy cache name that is used in development, but is normally replaced with the real cache name. Can you please replicate the error on your end, then right away use the Email Support option in the More take and make sure to include debug data. Then I will be able to see the API call that Cachly is making. Hopefully I will be able to replicate the issue.