Error Request failed: bad request (400)

AnTsInRpAnTs

For the last couple of weeks, I have had this message appear when I open the App. Initially I couldn't proceed at all. I read a comment from Nic in this Forum that suggested I should Logout and then log in. That seemed to cure the issue but it was only temporary . Now I get it every time I open the app. I can click on OK and that makes the message disappear and I can use the app. But it happens every time I open the app.

How can I stop this message appearing?

Cachly- ERROR Request failed - bad request (400).jpg

5.2.1 (4)

Initially I had to logout then login to Geocaching.com. 

But, ever since I solved that link to Geocaching.com, when I open the app, I get that message on screen. When I click on OK, the message disappears and I can use the app normally with no issues. But as soon as I close the app and then open it again, the message reappears.

Thanks for the suggestion, Team DEMP.

I had already done that many times but I just tried it again and was  given an opportunity to link to geocaching.com again, which I did.

That seems to have worked as, afterwards, when I returned to the Cachly app, and them logged out of that, I was then able to log back into Cachly without getting the Error message. 

Hopefully, the problem is resolved but I will wait a bit before confirming it.