Customize Color Order

LSbatman

Question

Having multiple highlight color options is a great enhancement for Cachly. I use several of the colors regularly, one of them being black which is at the bottom of the list. I would find it helpful to be able to customize the order of the colors in the selection list. Of course, I would place the colors I use regularly at the top of the list. Thanks for your consideration and a great app, regardless.

5 answers to this question

I agree with this.

Also would make the sorted order be priority of highlights.

Currently Red is my #1 find this cache type, but when I added Blue to all caches on another offline list - any of my red caches that were also on the blue list got overwritten and now show as blue. 

I would like to prioritize the ranking of highlights so that "RED" caches always highlight as red, even when they are on other lists as well.

44 minutes ago, diorex said:

Currently Red is my #1 find this cache type, but when I added Blue to all caches on another offline list - any of my red caches that were also on the blue list got overwritten and now show as blue. 

Each cache only have one instance in the offline database. So if you have one in two offline lists, it can only have one highlight color.

45 minutes ago, diorex said:

I would like to prioritize the ranking of highlights so that "RED" caches always highlight as red, even when they are on other lists as well.

This isn't a feature that we have planned as it would take major changes to how offline caches work.