How to convert additional waypoints to corrected coords

Is there a way to convert additional waypoints to corrected coordinates?

Example: https://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GC85CDQ

When I open the waypoints I don't see an option to save as corrected coordinates (screenshot attached).

I have to copy coordinates. Paste to personal notes. Open personal notes, long press on the coords, save as corrected coords.

Is there a simpler way?

Thanks.

PS: Thanks Nick for the Cachly trackable as part of my VIP package at GeoWoodstock last week.

IMG_9726.jpg

Being able to present an option on waypoints to set them as the corrected coordinates is an enhancement that is on the list.  

Not sure if your screenshot is one of the longhorn geoart caches but that is the series where the discussion for this surfaced. 

9 hours ago, Nic Hubbard said:

You can duplicate the cache waypoint which will bring up the screen that allows you to set it as corrected. Have you tried this?

No I hadn't, but just did. Yes, that's much easier than copy coordinated, create new way point, paste etc.

It would be a "nice to have" to add a "Set as corrected Coordinates" option, but this is much better than the way I was doing it.